GDPR and Clarification Text
www.stlenerji.com PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The work mentioned in this lighting text;
Personal Data: All kinds of information about an identified or identifiable natural person,
Personal Data Protection Law (G.D.P.R.): The Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
Data Processor: Real or legal person who processes personal data on his behalf, based on the authority granted by the Data Controller,
Data Responsible: It refers to the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing the Personal Data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
www.stlenerji.com, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (G.D.P.R.), as the Data Officer, you will be sent to G.D.P.R. Within the scope of our lighting obligation, the methods and legal reasons of your personal data collection, our methods and policy of protecting your personal data, the samples of processed personal data, the identity of the data controller, the purposes of processing personal data, the transfer of your personal data to third parties and / or abroad and G.D.P.R. We would like to inform you about the rights granted to you within the scope of.
2. IDENTITY OF THE DATA RESPONSIBLE
G.D.P.R. In accordance with the addressee, the "Data Officer" is www.stlenerji.com registered at the XX Trade Registry with the registration number 00000, addressed 0000000000000000 Mersis, located at the corporate address .
3. PROCESSING PURPOSE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND / OR ABROAD
Your Personal Data above G.D.P.R. In the event that the objectives determined within the scope of Article 5.2 and 6.3 exist, G.D.P.R., without seeking your explicit consent or for the purposes of the Text of Clarification. Within the scope of Clause 5.1 and 6.3, based on your explicit consent, we cooperate with third parties that we receive support in areas such as storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, program, cloud computing), security, call center, sales, marketing and / or group companies, GSM Operators, business partners, suppliers, banks, financial institutions, law, tax, etc. Consultancy firms in similar fields, sales, marketing and third parties that support www.stlenerji.com activities in other fields (e-mail sending, advertising companies for the purpose of creating a campaign, firms that provide CRM support, etc.) can be transferred to organizations.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- In the event that your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Despite being processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to inform the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object to this in case of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the removal of the damage if you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your personal data.
- You can send your applications regarding your rights listed above to our company by filling out the Contact Form which you can access from our site. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires a separate cost, you may be charged according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.